Xender is an android mobile application which lets the two or more mobile phones connect to share the files, photos and etc. amongst the connected devices. The application is developed by the AnMobiInc of China. The app is develop on java or objective c platform. The app is available in various language variants like: English, Thai, Indonesian, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, German, Hindi, Spanish, Italian, Russian and many other languages. Initially the application was released in China itself in 2012 by the name Shan Chuan. After being popular the application was updated to support many languages instead of Chinese languages and the next version of the app was launched in mid of 2013, which was having an advanced properties of supporting the more languages which are different from the with more support of languages mentioned some of the above languages.
The application is freeware and is available free for the users to download from google play store for android mobile users and App Store (iOS) for iOS (iPhone Operating Devices) devices.
Features of Xender
Xender is one of the most popular applications used by the Apple mobile users and android mobile phone users. Key features provided by the Xender are listed as follows:
- Sharing speed boosted up: this application provides fifty times faster file transfer speed as compared to Bluetooth.
- Shake file transfer feature:this feature lets the two device connect just by shaking the devices.
- Slide file transfer feature:this type of feature is quite similar to that of shaking feature in which file transfers by shaking the mobile phone. It connects devices by sliding the screen to the device which is desired to be connected.
- Feature to transfer group file: This type of feature provides convenience to share the file or media to more than a single device or even in devices more than one but at the same time.
- Connect iPhone feature: this feature helps to connect a mobile to any other iPhone.
Xender for PC
The users who wish to use Xender application on their PC or laptop on any version of operating system (Windows) such as window 7, window 8 or even in window 8.1 which is now in running. To run the application on PC (Personal Computer) or on laptop it is essential to have any of the android emulator. An android emulator is the platform for the PC or laptop to let the android mobile features such as the applications(known as apps) run on the laptop or ion PC’s. To get install Xender on laptops or on PC’sfollow the instructions providing below:-
- Download the Bluestacks(or any other android emulator you like).
- Now install the downloaded Bluestacks emulator.
- After the installation process gets complete, start the bluestacks to run.
- At home page of installed emulator click on the search box.
- Now enter “Xender”.
- The list gets opened, nowclick on “Install” on any of the link.
- Now the auto installation will take place.
Now days everyone is using mobile phones and demand of sharing files in increasing furiously. So it is a basic necessity of the people to have such type of application which makes it easy to share files from one phone to other or from one PC to other PC. As there are many applications you will see in apps store when you used to check in into the store. But it is important to select out the correct app which don’t produce any harm to your device either it a mobile phone or laptop and also have a desired properties. Xender app is one of them too but the app is having so many properties that makes it different from other applications. As told above that this app is able to understand many languages due to which any person in the world can use it and make their sharing easy and sufficiently.