The system of online quizzes is taken through a web-based examination system. They are taken online through different sources like the internet or intranet. In both sources, the quiz is conducted through the computer system. The system of taking online exams is very efficient and effective. It saves a lot of time by checking the papers online. Many academies are also providing online services. Online Quran Academy is also an effective way to teach students online. They also take tests and quizzes online. It guides students to learn efficiently.
1. Working of Online Exams:
The system of online examination works smoothly and effectively. There are computer-based online tests. Few resources are used in conducting online quizzes. The online test also minimizes the use of question papers and answer sheets. There is no need to schedule examination rooms or make lists of the students. Online exams just need to prepare a quiz and upload it on the website. The students will take the quiz by just sitting in their homes. There is also no need of arranging examiners or invigilators. The time is also less consumed via online exams.
2. To Be Successful in Online Test:
If a student wants good grades and wants to know about his preparation. Test-taking is a very effective method. Some students get nervous due to the anxiety of the test. They did not know about the guidelines to take online exams. They attempt the quiz wrong and then find themselves unprepared for the test. There are some tips for conducting successful online exams. They are the following:
Check Your Computer:
Before the conduction, an online quiz or test checking the computer or any device in which you will conduct the test is necessary. The computer should work accurately. There is a proper internet connection.
Choose a Comfortable Spot to Take the Test:
The place where you will sit while conducting a test or quiz should be comfortable. There should be no noise around you. Avoid all the distractions.
Test Guidelines be Understood Completely:
Read the guidelines and instructions. Check the test time and date before the start of the online test. If there are any additional instructions, do read them carefully and understand them.
Do Practice of The Exams:
Before the final quiz, there should be small practice quizzes. It helps you to revise your preparation and make you ready.
Learn To Manage Time:
Time management is necessary. It is to manage the time while conducting an online test because the time will be short. You had to adjust the time on all the questions you are attempting.
3. Advantages of Online Quiz for Students:
There are huge benefits and advantages of taking an online quiz. Some of them are the following:
- It encourages students to complete their assigned tasks on time.
- The student participation in the class increased.
- The performance of the student increased in the class, as well as in the online study.
- It is a method to engage the student in learning.
- It is a fun way of learning and creating new ideas.
- In an online quiz, there is no need for an invigilator.
- The quiz result will develop an interest in the audience.
- The timer can set while performing online exams.
- The questions were asked at random. The students remain alerted.
4. Methods of Producing Online Quizzes:
There are two techniques to produce online quizzes. They are the following:
This model is to strengthen the purpose of the test and its evaluation process.
This type of model is to determine the comprehension skills of the students. It is to detect grading and evaluation skills.
5. Tips to Master Your Test Skills:
The test can help students to learn. There are tips to follow for mastering test skills. They are:
- You get informed about the test. There should be complete guidance about the test session.
- The routine tests, assignments, quizzes and, notes will help you to gather information about the questions coming in the paper.
- There should be your study aids. It helps you to prepare for the quiz easily.
- Do practice all the questions. There should be a complete list of the questions that you think are important and can come in the test.
- You should be made a schedule of the study hours in a day. To get a good grade you have to study every day.
- There should complete peace around you. Avoid all the noise and distractions around yourself.
- Divide the syllabus into sections. It will help you to study. It also saves your time.
- Do not ignore the easy concept and chapters. There might be some questions that are easy but important.
- Always attend your classes. Be regular in school.
- Revise the whole syllabus before going for a test.