Zoom is extraordinary compared to other video conferencing software that is profoundly helpful for webinars, meetings, video online classes, and different business IM. With its constant informing and screen sharing highlights, gatherings and different conversations will be consistently simple paying little heed to separate. Be that as it may, Zoom doesn’t give a TV variant, and hopefully, you will reflect the Zoom meeting to TV and addition a superior gathering experience on a greater screen. On the off chance that you have an Android TV, you are fortunate.
You can download the Zoom meeting application on Android, iOS, and on PCs also. On the off chance that you are a Zoom user and attempting to have the gathering on a big screen, at that point you can utilize Zoom on Chromecast to see the meeting on your TV. If you want to connect or cast a Zoom meeting to TV, we have mentioned below a few steps to connect or cast your Zoom meeting to a big screen. Have a look!
1. Cast Zoom Meeting To TV From iOS
If you are using an iOS device and want to cast a zoom meeting on TV using an iPhone or iPad device, you need to first install the ApowerMirror application on your iPhone or iPad device. Follow the below steps to perform.
- Download ApowerMirror on your iOS phone and smart TV. Now, connect your two gadgets(iPhone/iPad and TV) under a similar WiFi arrangement.
- Run the application on your iDevice or iOS device and afterward tap the blue mirror button. Sit tight for the application to identify your TV, and afterward tap the name of your TV. Or then again you can scan or filter the QR code for the connection.
- At that point on your iOS gadget, open the Control Center and afterward tap “Screen Mirroring” to scan for the device. Tap the name of your TV to reflect your iOS device to your TV.
- Ultimately, head to the Zoom meeting on your iPhone/iPad, and it will be effectively shown on your TV.
Bonus – DeskFlex – A power room scheduling software which allows you to make the best use of your workspace and employee satisfaction.
2. Cast Zoom Meeting To TV From Android
If you are using an Android device and want to cast a zoom meeting on TV using an Android device, you need to first install the ApowerMirror application on your Android device. Follow the below steps to perform.
- Download ApowerMirror on your Android phone and smart TV. At that point associate the two gadgets under a similar WiFi arrange.
- Run the application on your Android device and tap the blue mirror button to recognize your TV. At that point tap the name of your TV to assemble association. You can likewise scan or check the QR code on your TV to the interface. At that point, your phone screen will be reflected on your TV in a split second.
- Launch the Zoom application on your Android device, and join a Zoom meeting. At that point, you can cast a Zoom meeting to TV and view the conference substance on your TV.
3. Cast Zoom Meeting To TV From PC
It is simpler to show a Zoom meeting on TV from a PC on the off chance that you have an HDMI link. Be that as it may, on the off chance that you don’t have one, at that point you can attempt to stream Zoom from PC to TV remotely. To figure out how, follow the below steps.
- You need to download the ApowerMirror on your Smart TV and PC and connect your PC and TV on the same WiFi network.
- On your TV, open ApowerMirror and discover the PIN code for connection. On your PC, launch ApowerMirror and click on the “television” option from its main interface.
- Enter the PIN-code on your PC. At that point, your PC screen will appear on your TV right away. To cast a Zoom meeting to TV from PC or PC, simply join a Zoom meeting on your PC, and it will likewise be shown on your TV progressively.
Note- If in case, if you don’t have an Android TV and need to cast your Android device or iPhone/iPad screen to a TV, simply get an HDMI link and associate your PC to your TV with it. At that point, you can share the Zoom meeting from telephone to PC with ApowerMirror, and it will likewise be spilled to your TV.
Note- Mac doesn’t give any choice to legitimately mirror screen to a TV. On the other hand, you can utilize AirPlay Mirroring to cast Zoom gatherings on TV. Be that as it may, shrewd TVs, for example, sony or Samsung support a direct alternative to cast reflecting.
We have mentioned above a few steps to cast the Zoom meeting to TV. If you have any suggestions or questions, feel free to mention them in the comments section below.