- 1 What is the Best Way to Make Money on TikTok?
- 2 How much money do TikTok celebrities make?
- 3 Adding Other Social Media Platforms To Your TikTok Account
- 4 Add your YouTube channel to the mix:
- 5 Add your Instagram account.
Tiktok has taken over the world of social media! After its release in 2017 for Android and iOS, the video app has exploded in popularity. “TikTok is the world’s leading destination for short-form mobile videos,” according to the company. The aim of TikTok is for people to be able to make short videos quickly and easily with their smartphones, allowing everyone to be a media maker. The app currently has over 800 million active users from all over the world. Meaning there are a lot of ways to establish and expand a subscriber base. With the help of a social media management company to keep your profile up to the mark and stand out amongst the crowd, your presence on the could grow significantly.
With TikTok, as with nearly every other Internet-based trend, one question quickly arose: “Can you make money with this?” You definitely can, as the answer is YES. Though TikTok was not designed with monetization and income streams in mind, the software is very commercial-friendly, and it is possible to make a living by using the platform creatively.
TikTok does not enable video creators to monetize their work on the site. This does not imply that the door is shut. Creators can get sponsorship and brand deals for their posts on TikTok, particularly if they have a large following.
What is the Best Way to Make Money on TikTok?
So, let’s get this party started. Below is a list of the most effective TikTok monetization methods.
The First Method: Become an “Influencer”
- Being an online “influencer” is a legal way to make money off your online presence.
- Because of their success, reputation, or relationship with their audience, influencers have the power to influence others’ buying decisions.
- Social networking is a place where certain people have invested time and effort in order to establish their online identity and become influencers.
- True influencers have organic followings of real people who trust and admire the “influencer” as they speak about their field of expertise.
- On large and small scales, the universe is full of real influencers. Influencers are valuable to brands because they can start trends and inspire their fans to purchase the goods they endorse.
- Although “Influencers” are real people, it’s likely that you’re one of them.
- We often hear words like commitment and authenticity when discussing Social Media. These are both critical to your success. Your audience and fans must be interested in your content and return for more.
- People admire genuine designers, so be yourself while still excelling at what you do.
- If you have something worthwhile to tell and real people who listen to you, TikTok offers a simple way to monetize your video appearances in the app.
- Simply suggest goods and services that you actually use and believe are fine, and the brands, shops, artists, or whatever will gladly compensate you for your support of their product or service.
- You need a truly broad and engaged following – a bunch of Tinder shills isn’t going to cut it. You could boost your following with the help of something like a TikTok bot, but make sure you go for a service that will deliver organic followers that will engage with your content so that it has more chance of reaching a wider audience.
- However, if you have a genuine influencer presence, you can easily make thousands or even tens of thousands of dollars by promoting someone else’s product.
- To be effective, you must have a good reputation and be dependable with your material.
- It’s worth noting that many influencers have gotten themselves into trouble by taking branding offers without reporting them to their followers.
- Although it can diminish the importance of your opinion to others, you must eventually reveal that you are accepting these types of offers.
- Since the ramifications of a contract, you DIDN’T report becoming public is a massive embarrassment that would severely harm your image, damaging the very thing that makes you an influencer in the first place.
- Finally, you must be truthful and maintain your followers’ confidence in order to genuinely establish a good relationship with them.
The second method is- Live Streaming
- Fans of TikTok will assist their favorite creators in earning money without the use of labels.
- The actual exchange rates fluctuate over time, but the basic system is straightforward: TikTok users can purchase “coins” with real money through in-app purchases.
- They can then use their coins (and other in-app currencies) to tip TikTok makers, effectively giving them a small amount of real money as a thank-you for producing good live material.
- TikTok gives the person doing the live stream 80% of the tip value, allowing them to expand their account (and, not coincidentally, signaling to brands that this person is actually increasing in influence).
- It’s not usually a lot, but it can be a source of income, though you’ll have to accept the money in the form of digital gifts rather than cash; however, it’s not difficult to convert that into cold hard cash.
The third method is- Promoting and promoting your own ventures.
- Even if you don’t have a large following or want to become a national influencer, this is possibly the most practical way for most people to make money on TikTok.
- The trick is to have another line of business or shop and use TikTok to promote and sell your goods or services, or to promote your current business.
- The best part is that this can be any (legal) business or service, no matter how nerdy, crafty, techy, or insane it is.
- You might, for example, run a river rafting company that takes people on rafting trips down the Colorado River every summer.
- You can film every raft trip you go on and edit 15-second clips to show how much fun everyone is having.
- Post that on TikTok, along with some promotional frames that show where you are, how to contact you, how much your fee, and when your next trip is, and your bookings will fill up like magic.
- TikTok isn’t paying you directly, but the referrals and new customers you’re gaining with your videos are bringing in thousands of dollars for your company.
- (Of course, you can post the videos to your Facebook page, YouTube channel, and other social media platforms.)
- Finally, you can effectively promote any company, even if it isn’t one that lends itself to video.
- You can gain attention by posting a video that is interesting, amusing, artistic, or musically brilliant, and then have a few frames at the end pitching your product or service.
- If you do it right, you can make a lot of money from Amazon referral links, but the idea that you should do it on Tik Tok can confuse some people.
- How are you going to advertise anything if you can’t have ties in your video or bio?
- You can’t expect your viewers to scribble down the link and then manually type it into a browser – and even if they did, it could cost you your Amazon account!
- Any linked device that obscures or spoofs them is not allowed to say where a given connection came from, according to Amazon’s rules.
- You want your viewers to click and tap, not write down and retype, so a manual link entry accomplishes that.
- So, how do we go about doing that? On TikTok, your bio is the primary place where you can provide written content. (You can use text in your videos, but it will detract from the video.)
- On the other hand, you can’t have links on your bio page – you can have text, but it won’t be clickable or tappable.
- Users are unable to pick it in order to copy and paste it into a tab at a later time.
- So, what are your options? If your simple URL is unwieldy or non-catchy, you can concentrate your bio on one short text string: a condensed URL to your affiliate marketing landing page, or just the plain URL if it is catchy and short.
- The real Amazon referral links are placed on your affiliate marketing landing page.
- You may lose any sales momentum as a result of people having to type in your URL – so the shorter and sweeter the URL is, the better.
- It’s now just a matter of making sure you have the right partner connections for your video audience when it comes to cross-marketing the links.
- If you do a 20-second lipsync of a Justin Bieber song, it’s unlikely to entice people to visit your page and order football equipment from Amazon – but it could entice them to purchase Justin’s album directly.
How much money do TikTok celebrities make?
But, realistically, how much money would you make with TikTok? The average TikTok user could earn between $10,000 and $20,000 per month (with seven million followers). They do this by using advertisements to promote goods from emerging brands. Celebrities, on the other hand, can expect to earn seven figures through endorsements and sponsorships with various companies through the app.
As previously mentioned, earning money on TikTok needs a large number of followers. Although TikTok is a fairly common platform in and of itself, connecting your TikTok account to other social media platforms such as Instagram and Youtube will help you gain more exposure. The more people who see your TikTok videos, the more likely you are to be discovered.
Add your YouTube channel to the mix:
To connect your TikTok account to your YouTube channel, follow these measures.
- Go to the TikTok Profile section.
- Select Edit Profile
- Then Add Youtube.
Add your Instagram account.
To connect your Instagram account to TikTok, follow these measures.
- To get started, go to the TikTok Profile tab.
- Select Edit Profile from the dropdown menu.
- Add Instagram to your account.