Have you been troubled by converting MOV to MP3? Maybe most of you answer YES. In order to help you get out of this trouble, I will introduce the top 6 best MOV to MP3 converters and details the steps of conversion.
Nowadays, more and more free video converter tools are appearing up and claiming that they can convert countless formats with powerful features.
Convert your MOV to MP3 for Free
However, the truth is most of them have restrictions like this or that, such as time-consuming, file size limitation, quality loss, or converted files with watermark. Last week, I wrote an article introducing Top 6 Best MOV to MP3 Converters in 2020 and choose MiniTool MovieMaker as the top one. Today I will guide you that convert MOV to MP3 step by step with MiniTool MovieMaker.
- Free download and install MiniTool MovieMaker, and then launch it on your PC.
- Close the movie templates window or tap on Full-Feature Mode to enter its main interface.
- Click Import Media Files to import the MOV file to the program.
- Click + to add the MOV file to the timeline or you can drag and drop it to the timeline.
- Now, you can edit the video as you like. For instance, you can adjust its contrast, saturation and brightness and 3D LUT to implement color correction.
- After finishing all editing, click the Export button in the top toolbar to open the export window.
- Click the Format drop-down menu, select MP3 Of course, you can give a name, specify the store location or you can also just keep the default folder as it is easy to find, and select a suitable resolution for this MP3 file. Then tap on the Export button again.
Then the process of converting MOV to MP3 begins. Please wait patiently until the conversion is complete. After that, you can check and play the converted MP3 file.
Actually, MiniTool Movie Maker not only supports you to convert MOV to MP3, but also FLV to MP3, MOV to MP4 and so on. In addition to changing video format, this free video converter also provides many other excellent features for its users.
- Offer different types of templates, which makes it easier to create a cool video.
- Support to combine videos into one.
- Offer a simple and intuitive timeline.
- Support plenty of popular transitions and effects.
- Add text (titles, captions, and credits) into video.
- Allow to make color correction of video.
- Support audio fade in and fade out.
- Export video in common internet video formats.
- Change the video resolution to adjust video file size.
If you want the MOV to MP3 converter to perform many other operations than simple conversion, then MiniTool Movie Maker is the best option for you.
How do I convert MOV to mp3?
- Launch MiniTool Movie Maker on your PC.
- Add the MOV file to the program.
- Select MP3 as the output format.
- Click Export to start the MOV to MP3 conversion.
How do I convert MOV to mp3 in iTunes?
- Import the MOV file to iTunes Library.
- Navigate to iTunes > Presences > General tab > Import Settings > MP3 Encoder > OK.
- Choose the imported MOV file in iTunes Library.
- Go to File > Convert > Create MP3 Version.
How do I convert MOV to mp3 on Mac?
- Open the MOV video with QuickTime Player.
- Go to File > Export As > Audio Only.
How do I convert MOV to mp3 with VLC?
- Launch VLC on your device.
- Select Convert/Save from the Media.
- Add your MOV file and choose Convert from the Convert/Save drop-down list.
- Set Audio – MP3 as the output format.
- Click Start to convert MOV to MP3.