MP4 video file format is currently the most used video file format in computers since it is compatible and lightweight with many video players. The downside is that despite the MP4 video file being compatible with many video players, it can corrupt. You should not be worried in case your MP4 file corrupts, and you can quickly repair it using an MP4 repair tool on your computer.
MP4 video files are also called MPEG-4 Part 14, which is a digital multimedia container video format that stores audio, video and also allows internet streaming of media files. MP4 video file formats are popularly used because they can easily be operated using multiple platforms, including Macs, Linux, Windows, and even mobile devices.
MP4 Video Files Get Corrupted Due to the Following:
- Lost information, this encompasses losing part of data during file transfer. Data can be lost through intangible or tangible means. This includes internet data transfer through mails, storage clouds, and hosting information. The data can also be lost during transfer using physical means like DVDs, SSD, CDs, and USB. The intangible data loss occurs when there is a loss of the internet during transfer. Moreover, physical data loss includes physical damage or attack by malware and virus during the writing and reading process of data.
Repairing MP4 File Using Recoverit MP4 Video Repair Tool
MP4 video files offer the best and high-quality compressed digital video files, but at times, these videos are subject to being corrupt. When your favorite MP4 video file corrupts, you can repair it. Damaged MP4 files’ video, audios are not synchronized, it can be strange that you can either hear the sound without the video or see the video but has no audio. Worry not Recoverit MP4 Video Repair Tool has you covered.
Recoverit MP4 Video Repair Tool is a modern and technologically advanced mp4 video repair tool that repairs any corrupted MP4 video files regardless of the cause of the damage. The tool repairs corrupt mp4 and restores them to their initial states. Recoverit MP4 Video Repair Tool repairs to damage in the MP4 video files sound section, movement, and header. It also fixes various errors in the MP4 video slider movement data. Recoverit MP4 Video Repair Tool is compatible with all operating systems including macOS, Windows 7/8/8.1/10 and Vista.
The following steps show how to fix corrupted video files mp4 in your computer using Recoverit MP4 Video Repair Tool:
- First of all, you will need a stable internet to connect to download and install Recoverit MP4 Video Repair tool on your computer.
- Launch the program and run
- While the program is running, add the MP4 Video Files you want to repair by dragging them to the program.
- If you need to repair multiple files, select them all from the list then click repair to initiate the MP4 repair.
- Let the program run for a few minutes, and the corrupted video files will be repaired.
- Ensure that before you click on the Save button, you have previewed the repaired video files to ensure that the corrupted MP4 Video repair quality is standard.
- Sometimes the corrupted video files fail to be repaired successfully; in this case, you have to use the Advance Video Repair option.
- After repairing, mp4 hit the Save button to save the fixed MP4 video file to your selected folder.
Apart from Recoverit MP4 Video Repair Tool, you can also use kernel video repair which is a video repair tool that repairs a wide range of video file formats like AVI, MP4, FLV, MPEG, 3FP and DIVX. The tool can fix MP4 file of any size and offer a quality preview and allow you to save it to your desired folder. To use the kernel video repair tool, use the following steps:
- Download and install the software on your computer.
- Start the software and then click the “Add” button
- Select the files you wish to repair and then click open
- After selecting all your files, hit “Repair Files.”
- Select a location where you need the repaired file to be saved to after repair
- The repair process will initiate after you hit the Repair File button
- After a successful repair of the corrupt files, a Success prompt will display on your screen; click on save the report to CSV.
- The files will be saved into your selected folder
You can also fix corrupt mp4, using digital video repair, this encompasses the use of VLC Player. To use this option;
- Start the VLC Player and then go to Media
- Select Convert or Save
- Add the corrupted files that you need to repair and then click on “Convert/Save” button
- A convert window will pop up, provide the file name and the folder you want it to be saved to after repair
- Select the desired codec
- Click on Edit Selected Profile to edit the profile settings
- Press Start
- Your file will be repaired and saved into your selected destination