It’s a good way of entertainment to download the shared video files in multiple formats on the Internet. Sometimes you may want to convert those media files with the MP4 file extension into WAV so that they can be played on more media players, but it seems that it’s not easy for many people to convert one format to another. And many conversion programs claim to solve this problem perfectly, which makes it more difficult to choose a suitable tool.
Why convert MP4 to WAV?
In fact, it is difficult to compare MP4 and WAV as they are two different formats for different purposes. However, if you prefer sound storage, then WAV is recommended because it provides the audio without loss of quality.
The best program for converting MP4 to WAV
Most users have trouble converting MP4 to WAV, such as too slow, incomplete files, and unsatisfactory sound quality. But this does not mean that there are no practical and user-friendly programs to try.
WonderFox DVD Video Converter in this article is a good choice, which is an outstanding tool that can quickly convert videos to different video and audio formats among many conversion programs to make your digital life easier.
It supports videos from multiple sources and converts them to the output format you want, and the clean and clear interface makes it easy to use. In addition, it also has features such as basic editing, downloading videos, ripping DVDs, etc.
How to convert MP4 to WAV with WonderFox DVD Video Converter?
Step 1: Add an MP4 file to the program.
The first thing to do after installing WonderFox DVD Video Converter on your computer is to import your MP4 file by clicking “Add File”. Or drag MO4 material into the software.
Step 2: Select WAV as the output format.
Move your mouse to the right side of the software interface and click to enter the format list, there are more than 300 output formats, such as MPG, MP4, AVI, MOV, VOB, MKV, WMV, 3GP, MTS, M4V, etc. Then find WAV as the output format from the audio format.
Step 3: Start the conversion process.
Here comes the final step to convert MP4 to WAV by clicking the “Run” button.
Please note that the time required for this process depends on your processor, file size, internet speed, etc.
Other features of WonderFox DVD Video Converter
- Rip DVD to different video formats.
- Convert DVD and video to digital devices like phones, laptops, desktops, handsets, tablets, etc.
- Backup old and scratched DVDs to files.
- Convert SD videos to HD videos.
- Add subtitles to DVDs and videos.
- A built-in editor helps you cut videos, clip videos, crop videos, trim videos, rotate videos, add effects, etc.
- Rip protected DVDs.
- Quickly copy DVD Disc to DVD Folder and ISO image.
- Intelligently find the main movie from 99 titles.
- A ringtone maker for Android and Apple devices.
- Download online videos from 300+ sites, including Hulu, Vimeo, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Liveleak, etc.
- HD output quality.
- Easy to use.
- Intimate multilingual interface, English, Chinese, Japanese.
- Batch convert videos, up to 10 at a time.
- Ultimate conversion speed.
- Windows version only.
Converting MP4 to WAV is actually to get the desired audio clip from the video file. It is useful when you want to enjoy a beautiful piece of music on the device alone or use the dialogue in the video to train students’ speaking. In this case, WonderFox DVD Video Converter is an ideal choice no matter what your purpose is, and it can also help you rip DVDs, download online videos, edit videos, why not try it?