The rising popularity and increased usage of online content has led businesses to the reality that great products and services need equally effective visibility and presence.
Be it a small business, a startup or a large company in Miami, if you are not online, you are missing out. And if you are online then you need an awesome strategy and SEO plan. However, SEO is part art and part science. And you might not be able to implement all the aspects on your own, so you will need the help of a Miami-based SEO company.
Here’s how the right SEO partner will enable your business. Look for an agency that helps your brand through a value-first approach. This means driving pre-qualified traffic, getting the best search rankings and acquiring sales and leads. Go with a Miami based SEO company that uses a tailored and organized approach to each business and its unique needs.
SEO – The heart of digital marketing
Also known as natural or organic marketing, SEO requires a very specific set of skills that is not everyone’s cup of tea. This is because the web becomes more complex each day, algorithms are updated every month. What was the right SEO technique last year, may not necessarily get you results this year. You need an agency that has a sound understanding of the changing search algorithms and internet traffic.
SEO is the heart of your online presence. It is also the most effective digital marketing technique that delivers the most impressive return on investment (ROI).
But how does it actually work?
It is worth nothing here that Google alone is responsible for a majority of the search traffic globally. It is after all the main player in the search results that your brand wants to show up in. If you practice SEO well, then you will end up ranking high not only on Google but also the other search engines like Bing and Yahoo.
However, the Google algorithm is quite complex and it also keeps updating every few months. But here are a few best practices that serve everyone well:
- Google typically ranks those pages and websites well that have high-quality and relevant content related to the search intent or search query.
- Google determines this by crawling or reading millions of web pages and then using algorithms to evaluate if the content best fulfils the search query. Keywords do play an important role here.
- There are many factors that decide what “quality” is. One important factor is the number of other websites that link back to your page and website. The higher the authority of other websites that link to you, the better your credibility in Google’s opinion.
- Google uses RankBrain – a machine learning system that helps Google to organize their search results. RankBrain analyses the way users interact with search results and then ranks them accordingly.
There are dozens of other factors that boost your SEO. And that’s why you need to select an SEO agency that is not only good at their job but exceptional.
Choosing the best Miami-based SEO Company
To help narrow your search, use the five tips below to help you find a partner right for your business.
- Define your goals clearly: When you set expectations clearly and have a measurable set of KPIs, it makes everyone’s job easier. If you are not sure, then go for a digital marketing analysis. The right agency will show data-backed evidence for areas that are most useful to your business.
- Find an agency that can measure and track data
Metrics are crucial SEO. Find an agency that can track and measure all of your digital data from number of calls, contact forms, site visits etc. It is important that your strategy is driven by data and not simply shooting in the dark.
- Check reviews and testimonials
Reviews are one of the best ways to find the best Miami-based SEO agency. You can search for company reviews either on their own website or on Google, Yelp etc. It might be worth reading some case studies where the SEO Company has outlined their process.
If it is possible, speak to existing clients and take their opinion as well. One important factor that will help you decide is also your own budget. It is worth remembering here that the cheapest is not the best. So try to get more value for your investment when you choose an SEO company.