Today, three out of every five people have their own personal WiFi network at home and at work and here you can find how to share wifi password. WiFi connectivity is vital these days, especially in the wake of the Coronavirus outbreak. The issue with having a personal WiFi network is that everyone wants to connect to it.
When a buddy comes to visit, you must provide them your WiFi password. The procedure appears simple, but it is time-consuming and can be irritating at times. Furthermore, if you have established a super-secure WiFi password, your friends may have to try numerous times to get the password straight.
Knowing how to share WiFi Password on Android the right manner will save you a lot of time, especially if you’re in a rush. Android 10 provides a simpler and more straightforward method of sharing your WiFi password with others.
How to share wifi password in Android?
You may share your WiFi information, including the network name, password, and network settings, via QR code with Android Q. All you have to do now is create a QR code for your network and have your friends scan it. They’ll be joined to your WiFi network once they’ve been scanned.
In this article, we’ll show you how to share your WiFi password with a QR code on Android. Let’s get this party started.
- To begin, open your Android smartphone’s App Drawer and select ‘Settings.’
- Select ‘Connections’ and then ‘WiFi’ from the Settings menu.
- Now press the small gear button next to the WiFi name.
- The network page will appear. At the bottom of the screen, you’ll see the option for a QR code; tap it.
- On the screen, the QR code will be displayed.
- Next, have your friend open the camera and activate the QR Code scanner. To connect to the WiFi network, place the camera viewfinder over the QR code.
Note: If your friend’s phone lacks a QR Code reader, suggest they try the Google Lens app instead.
That concludes our discussion. You’ve completed your task. This is how you may share your Android WiFi Password.
So, this article will show you how to quickly share your WiFi password on Android. I hope you found this material useful! Please pass it on to your friends as well. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below.