There are some occasions when we require installing Android applications on our Windows PC/MAC Computer. In these cases, we take the help of an Android Emulator. Generally, Bluestacks is the preferred option. However, there is a variety of other Android Emulators available in the relative market as well that are equally good. In this post, we are going to talk about Nox App Player, which is an Android Emulator that enjoys almost the same popularity levels as Bluestacks. In the later sections of this post, you will learn about the steps to download and install the Nox App Player on Windows PC/MAC Computer.
If you have space concerns on your Windows PC/MAC Computer, then you can go for Nox App Player as it occupies less space on your system as compared to Bluestacks. Please note that Nox App Player is a free emulator and you needn’t require paying anything to use the same on your Windows PC or MAC Computer. Moving on, the following are the steps to download and install the Nox App Player on your system.
Install Nox App Player on Windows PC/MAC Computer [STEPS]
Please follow the below steps carefully to download and install the Nox App Player on your system.
- As a first, please launch the default browser on your system and navigate to the website: https://noxemulator.org/
- Wait for the webpage to load up. Depending upon whether you are using Windows PC/MAC Computer, an appropriate option will come up for downloading the offline installer for the Nox App Player.
- Tap on ‘Download Offline Installer’ button and wait for the installer to finish downloading.
- Once the download is over, please tap on the Installer to launch the same and initiate the process of installing Nox App Player.
- Simple on-screen instructions will come up in front of you. Follow the same and on the last screen that comes up, tap on ‘Install’ to continue with the installation process.
- When the installation finishes, tap on ‘Finish’ to exit the installation screen.
- You will have the icon of Nox App Player on your system desktop. Launch the same and sign in using your Google ID in order to access the Play Store.
- Start downloading your favorite Android apps.
Final Words – Nox App Player on Windows PC/MAC Computer
These were the steps to download and install the Nox App Player on Windows PC/MAC Computer. In case you face any issues while installing or using the emulator, let us know about the same in the comments section provided below.