Android phone is used by everyone nowadays. Access to every information is made very easy. Whereas people still waste their time browsing and playing games on Android phones. But it’s always said that every black cloud has a silver lining and similarly you can use android phones in a much better way. Android phones are now much more than just calling, messaging, and wasting time. There are so many ways these android phones can help people in gaining knowledge and learning. Why not use our smartphones for a much better purpose?
Android phones and Education:
Education and learning are a part of every age group. You can learn from anywhere and at any time. People can now learn about technology, can learn a new language, and much more. Education and Android phones, together for learning make a great combination. Although learning on mobile is already very common in the new generation. Keeping in view the interests of the new generation related to education, many education-related apps are available on the play store. Also some are offering digital learning during pandemic, including digital marketing course in Noida to understand it better in secure environment. To make learning easy and more convenient there are many best free apps for Android as well as paid apps are available that help in education. These apps are not bound to a certain age group anyone who loves to learn new things can access these apps. Students can use these apps to take help in their assignments and homework whereas people can learn new languages and use a dictionary anywhere anytime. Here we will discuss the top education apps that are solely designed for the purpose to learn. People think that these apps of character counter and are of best for help, but it is not like that. They are beneficial in many ways.
Some people learn a new language as a requirement, and some people study it because they love exploring new things. If you are willing to learn a new language, then Duolingo is the most suitable option for you. Duolingo app helps you to learn a dozen different languages at a single platform. If you don’t have much time and still want to study a new language, then there is nothing more fitting then a Duolingo app. Let us have a look at it features:
- It gives you the option to choose between different languages as per your need and choice.
- For student’s ease, the learning material is divided into topics.
- At the end of every topic, it provides you with some practice material to help you learn more.
- It presents the student with rewards in terms of lingots to motivate them to continue.
- It enables you to utilize the lingots in the store.
- It provides you with services like essay writing for your assignments and home works.
Dictionary is an app that is a requirement of everyone. It can help you learn and enhance your vocabulary while traveling, sitting or in your free time. Carrying a dictionary with your self is very difficult then why not carry it digitally? As an app on your Android phone. Let us have look at its features:
- com helps you find the meaning of any word anywhere anytime.
- It helps you improve your vocabulary.
- It provides you with words synonyms, antonyms, etc.
- You can access this app in offline mode as well.
- To make it more convenient for you, it allows you to use voice to text feature.
Sometimes catching up with the regular news and homework becomes very frustrating. You get tired of going through textbooks to learn fundamentals. Using this app you can learn in a fun way. It provides you with a platform to listen to some known people. Let’s have a look at its features:
- Ted App keeps you updated about what’s going around in your surroundings.
- It enables you to listen to some known leaders.
- People related to arts, philosophy, and science speaks out their mind through this app.
- You can even download the videos for later use.
- Using this app is highly convenient, as compared to listening on YouTube or other social media sites.
- It provides you with some very useful information.
- It enables you to listen to the thought and ideas of some prominent personalities.
Many people around us take additional courses of their choice. Going to take regular classes, sometimes become very torturing. Edx helps you choose courses and study online. Using the Edx app, you can do online courses without going to University. Let us have a look at its features:
- You can choose from different courses offered in known universities in the US.
- The professor of that university will teach you that course virtually.
- The courses offered in the app are free of cost.
- It will only charge you a reasonable amount on issuing certification.
- You will learn through short videos.
- The app will test your learning using quizzes.
The idea of flashcards is very familiar. Not only common, it’s very prevalent among students because it also helps a lot in learning. Tinycard App uses a very similar concept. It is a product of the same team that has made the design of the Duolingo app. You can now enjoy the engaging flashcard technique on your android phones. This app utilizes the process of flashcards for your education. Let’s have a look at how it can help in learning.
- Provide you with a variety of decks. You can choose any as per your requirement.
- Using these flashcards, you can prepare for the SAT or learn about elements of the periodic table.
- For fun, it also contains decks related to movies and books.
All these apps prove that learning can be fun and simple if you want. These apps effectively help you on the journey of education. You can quickly get guidance related to your subject’s assignments, and homework using these apps. These apps help you remember the tough things in a fun way. These apps also make a path for you to learn new things and be innovative. So, go and avail this amazing opportunity. You can easily download these outstanding best free apps for Android on the Play store.