- 1 What does Avancer’s Identity Bridge Do?
- 2 Here are some capabilities provided by Identity Bridge are as follows:
- 3 Single Sign-on with Easy Application Integrations
- 4 Single Sign-on Provisioning
- 5 Avancer solves Identity Management Challenges.
- 6 Cloud Identity Management
- 7 Cloud Identity Pricing
- 8 Conclusion
The Identity Bridge is an easy-to-install, lightweight utility that helps run in the customer’s workforce. It is designed to allow secure communications between on-premise services such as a database, HR/AD, or any third-party applications and Identity Management Solutions. In this article, you can get help to download the identity bridge app for any of the systems in the workforce.
As you can check securely connect your on-premise services with Identity Automation Identity as a Service tenant and your cloud services. While having an existing on-premise deployment, you will be able to move it quickly to the cloud and use the same connectors. For example, the action sets you are currently using today at Avancer use a delimited text connector, which helps access a file share and access the file through a connector.
What does Avancer’s Identity Bridge Do?
For enterprises, identity security issues are commonly handled identity bridge setup that brings together different IAM solutions available on-premises or workforce over the cloud. Here are some top features of Identity Bridge are as follows:
- Role-based Standardized Access Management
- Synchronized Communication between IAM platforms
- Protocol-based Access Governance
- Comprehensive Audit Compliance
- It controls Task Monitoring & Reporting
- Scheduled & Bulk Provisioning
- Consistent User Provisioning and Federation
Capabilities that Identity Bridge Provide
Here are some capabilities provided by Identity Bridge are as follows:
To the cloud identity management, federation for single sign-on (SSO) authentication (AuthN). The capacity to transform security tokens from one realm’s standard (e.g., Kerberos tickets in an AD environment) to another realm’s standard is a fundamental component of this capability (e.g., SAML tokens in a web service environment or OAuth tokens in a mobile environment).
- Synchronization of directories:
This is usually one way, from the identity provider (e.g., your company’s AD implementation) to the service provider (the target cloud service), to ensure that changes made to the identity provider, such as disabling an account, are replicated to the service provider as soon as possible.
- Vaulting passwords:
Even though identity federation is the strategic direction for delivering safe authentication for cloud applications, smaller Software as a Service (SaaS) providers aren’t always set up to support it. Instead, they rely on users entering their user ID and password to access their service. Password vaulting saves a user’s credentials in the identity service and sends them back to the SaaS website as if the user had logged on directly. (This is also how the autofill and autologin authentication features of the LastPass browser add-on work.) Unfortunately, password vaulting has only been mentioned in the context of Identity as a Service (IDaaS) systems.
- Multifactor authentication:
This feature will help the user protect the user accounts and company data with a wide variety of multifactor authentication (MFA) verification methods like push notifications, Google Authenticator, phishing-resistant and using any system as a security key.
- Hybrid Identity Management:
It helps increase the ROI of your existing investments by increasing your Active Directory (AD) users to the cloud with directory sync and enabling more straightforward user access to traditional apps and infrastructure with a secure system.
- Tech solutions:
The user gets help when issues arise anytime on their system from a real person. Phone, email, and chat support is available in ample of languages including your Cloud Identity subscription.
Single Sign-on with Easy Application Integrations
The Avancer Integration Network is a part of pre-integrated business and personal applications, infrastructure, and devices. In Single Sign-On, the end-users see a central portal of applications that lets the users quickly access the applications that have been provisioned to them. Federated SSO and application integrations can be deployed using Avancer within a short time period because of its integrated cloud platform.
Single Sign-on Provisioning
We always prefer to use the ADFS scale from one application with each new application needing manual configuration. In addition, you must be prepared to perform regular maintenance to ensure each application remains connected with the corporate network and infrastructure. However, this may not seem like a significant upfront cost. The number of person-hours required for each new application won’t decrease with economies of scale.
Avancer solves Identity Management Challenges.
Avancer offers a comprehensive identity management solution that collaborates with endpoint management capabilities to give end-users a secure working experience. Avancer integrates with all significant core identity technologies, allowing users to leverage a single identity to gain instant access to everything they need to stay productive wherever and whenever they work. The best part is that with Avancer, identity management in conjunction with MDM can be deployed as an all-encompassing solution that works across businesses for all use cases for all entities, whether they are personnel, devices, applications, data, or nearly anything.
- Control and manage business data and identities.
- Reduce the IT team’s workload.
- Consolidate all identities into a single window for a 360-degree perspective.
- Inventory management, data collection, and analytics are all made easier.
- Regulations such as GDPR and HIPAA should be supported and followed.
- Find the right balance of privacy and security.
- Adapt and scale quickly to meet particular needs.
- Employees should have smooth omnichannel log inexperience.
- Give staff proper access to systems and resources and regularly verify that access.
- Continuously acquire non-intrusive information about the devices and users to ensure compliance.
Cloud Identity Management
In the case of unified Identity, access, app, and endpoint management (IAM/EMM), platforms need a lot of security as follows:
- Provide users easy access to apps with single sign-on
- Multifactor authentication protects user and company data
- Endpoint management enforces policies for both personal and corporate devices.
- User and IT simplicity enable intuitive user experiences on endpoint devices, access, app, and endpoint management with a single console.
- It also helps to access thousands of apps with single sign-on (SSO).
- Meeting you where you can extend your on-premises directory to the cloud with Directory Sync, enable access to traditional apps and infrastructure with a secure system, and automatically synchronize user information with HR systems.
Cloud Identity Pricing
If the user is checking the price of the identity bridge, they have two options- Cloud Identity free and premium. In this case, the user can check the admin audit log, login audit log, security reports, SAML audit log, device audit log, and app reports.
In this conclusion, it can be easy to create dynamic, context-based user journeys, unlocking the ability to address an unlimited number of identity use cases with employee ID. You can easily context the user, device, app, network, and intent to inform the identity journey of any use, adapting that access experience of the user. Furthermore, this application can be a sequence of individual steps that can easily handle the entire user work, from registration to authentication to authorization.
You can also download the identity bridge app and check how Avancer is offering an affordable tech solution for your data security. Then, you can save them on the cloud. In this article, you can check the complete details of the Identity bridge offered by Avancer in a simple and authenticated manner.