Every B2C business always worries about managing their customer’s appointments in their business. This is because every company has to operate on a schedule, and it gets disturbed when customers don’t follow their appointment schedule. So using an appointment scheduler software can help remind them and increase the turnaround rate for a business. But with so many options floating around the market, you might face an issue with selecting the right meeting scheduler software. Hence today, we are here to discuss that.
Here are some of the best appointment scheduling software available in the market:
- Calendar: It is one of the most responsive and interactive scheduling software available in the market. If you are a small business owner, then this app will suit you perfectly. The platform is fairly easy to use and has an overall excellent UI design. Also, if you happen to use Zapier software tools already, it can be well integrated with the calendar. For example, with Zapier, you can share your availability and receive reminders on your preferred platform like Slack.
- GReminders: GReminders is an online appointment scheduling software that integrates well enough with your existing website and social media websites like Facebook and Instagram. You can also use its API tools, booth rental management, call reminders, capacity management, contact database and details concerning customer history. You can also ask for appointment follow ups, reviews, and also reschedule the existing appointments of customers too all in one place.
- HubSpot Meetings Tool: Hubspot is a notable name in the world of digital marketing. But their meeting scheduler is also a critical emerging software in the B2C domain. It can be neatly integrated with Google Calendar and Microsoft’s Office 365 too. You can use it to share your available meeting time schedules and capture any information by adding the necessary details in your appointment page. You can also schedule a meeting by using email addresses, websites and landing pages.
- Calendly: Calendly is one of the best scheduling software available for both individual business owners, freelancers, entrepreneurs and corporates. Regardless of the company’s size, calendly can help you expand the scope of your company’s increased customer appointment demands. You can set your availability status, schedule meetings, and work your way through different types of invites.
- Picktime: Picktime is a scheduling platform that covers a wide gamut of sectors. They follow an asset-light model and are suitable for businesses that need a diversified application without downloading it onto their devices. You can access the app via the internet, and since all the data is automatically synchronised using the cloud, it can be easily accessed using smartphones, tablets or desktops. The application can also be integrated with various services like Zoom, Google, Microsoft, PayPal, Salesforce, Zoho, etc.
- Doodle: Doodle is an excellent automatic meeting scheduling software that has over 3 million unique visitors per month. The software helps you schedule group meetings as per the availability of each member who is required to attend the meeting. You can also start a poll to check the availability of the participants. Like Picktime, it is a cloud-based service hence does not require you to download or install any app. Therefore it can be seamlessly used with your phone, browser, Chromebook, desktop and others. Also, the software is well integrated with Google, Calendar, Outlook Calendar, Microsoft Team and Zoom.
- Gen Book: Genbook is a smart and simple all in one online appointment scheduling service used for activities conducted while managing your business. It is one of the best meeting scheduling software if you are a small business owner. It allows you to create, manage and track your meetings via the respective desktop, mobile and tablet apps. You can also integrate it with social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn and TikTok. There is a ‘book’ button inside the app, which your clients can use to book their appointments based on the available time set by you. You can also edit your website HTML code and add this book button there for maximum traction.
- Appointy: Appointy is an easy to use and powerful scheduling software. Over 75,000 people in the world use this software to automate their scheduling software. You can use this platform for a smoother integration with various social media platforms and also Google Calendar. You can use this software to send automated SMS/ Email reminders. Apart from this, you can also use this app to accept online payments, create deals and offer discounts too.
An appointment scheduler is a necessary tool that every business should have. So choose one today and give your business a boost in customer engagement rate.