What is aka.ms/remoteconnect? It is a website that agrees to you to amuse yourself Minecraft efficiently on PS4, Nintendo Switch. You can use erstwhile devices at home to engage in recreation Minecraft with others on this website.
You could do with making use of your Microsoft description to log in to Minecraft. on the other hand, sometimes you cannot log in to Minecraft with your Microsoft explanation and you will see the https //aka.ms/remoteconnect error memorandum.
The motivation for the aka.ms/remoteconnect is that you revolutionize the device. If you want to transform your device from XBOX 360 to PS4, you will most likely encounter a Microsoft login error.
Before, moving ahead, let’s see some of the essentials that will help you aka.ms/remoteconnect error better.
How to bring into play the Xbox Mobile App to Setup Microsoft Remote Connect on Xbox One?
- Visit https://aka.ms/xboxsetup on your game console (Xbox).
- Log in with your Microsoft free version.
- subsequent the on-screen direction.
- Note: This website is only obtainable for mobile users.
How to Setup Cross-play Engine Xbox?
- Go to the Microsoft Store on your 360 or Xbox One.
- Go to the download search.
- Now, look for Minecraft for Xbox One.
- It is free to download if you have a Minecraft: Xbox One Edition.
- Start the Minecraft game.
- Follow the screen’s instructions to set up cross-play with other players who already set up the cross-play feature on their device.
How to Setup Minecraft Cross-Play On Your PS4 or Nintendo Switch?
- Visit the Nintendo edifice on your Sony PlayStation accumulate or PS4 console.
- On Nintendo Switch: Search for “Minecraft” and sink in on the download Minecraft for Switch.
- On PS4: Enter “Minecraft PS4” and make sense on the download Minecraft for PS4.
- catalog for the Microsoft User account.
- Go to the Minecraft home computer display on your mechanism and click on the selection to sign in.
- Hit on the link, and it will readdress you from the Login page to the remote connection.
- Take note of the eight-digit activation code. You will require this code to set in motion your description on the AKA MS Remote connect official site.
- Open your network browser and visit https://aka.ms/remoteconnect.
- You can do this on your Windows/Mac browser or your transportable browser.
- cross the threshold of the code on your console screen.
- Click on the “Next” switch.
- Follow the administration on the screen to finish the process to log in.
How to obliterate All the Minecraft Saved and Corrupted Game Date?
- Start the Minecraft.
- Now, Go to Settings.
- Click on the System settings.
- Next, click on Storage.
- Next, click on “Game Storage” to access the Minecraft store files.
- Remove all files in Launchy the Minecraft.
Reasons behind aka.ms/remoteconnect
Now, there are a lot of reasons behind the error but have included only the important ones so that it is good and easy for you to get rid of these errors and not to commit them again. So, let’s start with it.
Corrupt Game Data:
The game files play a significant role for multiple users. Corrupt game data is going to make you tons of problems. You can check the type of game data problems through your device.
For computer users, it is almost easy to fix this problem. Reinstallation can be a speedy fix but not fit for the long term. Rarely the saved files can also get corrupted. That is going to cause some problems with opening your current maps. It is good to take regular backups.
Change Of Devices:
Minecraft is giving crossplay services to its users. That means users can use one account across all platforms. It is a simple yet useful way of gaming on your devices.
If you change the device, it can be useless. Users can face problems with their sign-in. The software might glitch and create problems. The main reason for this general problem is device change.
How to patch up Aka.ms/remoteconnect
We will see both in PS4 and XBOX the methods by which you can get rid of the error and enjoy the game peacefully and without any issues being faced by you. Also, it is imperative that you have your attention to all the details carefully so that you are the one who do not face these errors frequently.
At this time is how to repair the aka.ms/remoteconnect issue on PS4. Follow the funnel below:
- You necessitate departing to the PS4 store and please clicking the download decision and commencing by means of it.
- Minecraft games download on your piece of equipment.
- Users necessitate having the paid adaptation of the Minecraft game, at least on one device.
- After that, you can endeavor the inaccessible play features.
- The PS4 description of the Minecraft game will give you the preference to log in using a Microsoft account.
- Click on this alternative and login all the way through your email address and password.
- After implementation the development, you can get the remote connect data.
- You can without problems save the code from the PS4. It is a prerequisite to run the remote play feature.
- I put forward it to all users who want to engage in recreation on multiple devices. Try it out on your piece of equipment. Visit the remote connect spokesperson site to get to the bottom of the problem.
XBOX Crossplay Issue:
The fix for Xbox crossplay problems is straightforward. Here are the simple steps to start Xbox crossplay quickly on your devices.
- If you want to remote play code, then you have to please visit the Xbox setup link – https://aka.ms/xboxsetup.
- The official site will show the code for the remote play feature. Users require to have a Microsoft account.
- Users have to sign in with their free to use Microsoft account on this website. It is a requirement on your Xbox.
- It is almost uncomplicated to start remote play on your contrivance. Users, please visit the following link – https://aka.ms/remoteconnect.
- You require to have a Microsoft account to work on this fantastic feature. Sign in through the free account or create a new one.
- Users have to cross the threshold of the remote play code, which is to be had on your Xbox screen.
- The website will open the Microsoft Minecraft game directly once you enter the remote play code.
Thus, you see these are the simple steps by which you get done away with the error. aka.ms/remoteconnect. Now, by doing this, you need to make sure that you follow the steps with care and caution so that you do not have to skip with any of them. It is imperative to know minute details regarding the aka.ms/remoteconnect, so that it becomes easy for you to get rid of the error and enjoy the Minecraft with wholeheartedly. You should always keep your eye on the causes that are listed above so that you do not do it often and play the game without any interruption.