Reddit has been full of problems on Outlook for quite a while now. The error is depicted as [pii_email_654fbfc0ac64aec32e9c] for all the users. The error is usually caused when the app is not working properly or the app may be corrupted or it been outdated.
Microsoft Outlook is the best email client in the world. You can communicate with other people via emails, you can send and receive emails on your account, share images, videos, files, and documents via email.
What causes [pii_email_654fbfc0ac64aec32e9c] Error on Outlook?
The [pii_email_654fbfc0ac64aec32e9c] Error on Outlook is a common error it occurs when the app is outdated or there is a conflict between multiple accounts. There is no specific cause to the [pii_email_654fbfc0ac64aec32e9c] Error occurred on the Microsoft Outlook app.
Note: “The Techlogitic Team is not responsible for any damage caused to the Outlook app, its data or the system.”
How to Fix the [pii_email_654fbfc0ac64aec32e9c] Error on Outlook?
There are certain methods that can be followed in order to get rid of the [pii_email_654fbfc0ac64aec32e9c] error. There is no rocket science in fixing this error. Just follow some simple steps and you are one step away from getting rid of the error.
#1 Checking for the internet connection.
It’s a silly thing when to mention this step since you are on this article means there is an active internet connection. But nonetheless if mistakenly you may have clicked on the airplane mode in the windows or accidentally there is no internet connection after opening this page. You can check the internet connection by accessing some other web pages do not try to open Google since the page is of very few KBS and the cached version will be loaded automatically. The preferred way is to go to fast.com and check for the internet connectivity speed.
#2 Clear Cache of the Microsoft Outlook App
Cached data are stored locally on the computer so that the codes and files can be loaded fast while surfing the application. Sometimes due to corrupt code or incomplete code, the error might have occurred. If a person is using several accounts on the same app with another program or service running, the error may appear. To fix it, try clearing the cache, attempt log in from other accounts and log after which log in to the service.
Follow these steps To Clear Outlook Cache on Windows 10
- Close the app from the Task manager to stop all the processes.
- Press Windows+R to open the Run Dialog Box.
- In the Dialog Box type “%localappdata%\Microsoft\Outlook” and Hit the Enter button on the Keyboard.
- You have to Look for the Roamcache folder and double tap on it to view the cache files.
- Press Ctrl+A to select all the files and hit the delete button.
- Perform a Restart of the computer.
#3 Uninstall and Re-install the App
The error also arises due to a new update when Outlook conflicts with email accounts and applications on the system. To get rid of the error [pii_email_654fbfc0ac64aec32e9c] in this case, try uninstalling the app and then re-installing the newer version.
Here are steps to reinstall the App-
- Open Control Panel >> programs and features.
- Select the Microsoft Outlook App and click on uninstall.
- To re-install the app it is recommended to download the newer version of the app from the official website.
- After downloading, you can install the app again.
#4 Other Fixes
- Another best fix to the problem can be by using an internal model of the program Microsoft Outlook web version.
- Try updating the Microsoft Outlook variant to the genuine version.
- If the default Windows version is 10, try using the app on Windows 7/8/8.1/RT.
- If none of the methods work, contact Microsoft support.
We hope that the problem gets solved but if it is still not resolved. We suggest you contact us and we will try to find some solutions to the problem.
Maybe in the future, you will face similar errors like [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] so follow our guide with easy and very simple steps which will help you to resolve it.
Still, have any queries? Comment down below.