Do you find difficulty playing your favourite game on Roblox and it keeps annoying you and getting disconnected every time you use it. Roblox Error 277 is a server disconnection error that indicates your client’s internet connection with the Roblox server is interrupted. This error can occur on Mobile platforms and Windows 10, XBOX, and MAC Devices. The root cause of Error Code 277 on Roblox is the corruption of Windows Registry files and Geo content block.
- 1 Reasons for ROBLOX Error Code 277
- 2 Here are the steps to fix Error Code 277 for ROBLOX on Mobile:
- 3 Conclusion
Now, there are various reasons behind it and some of them are the corrupted Windows System Files, Incomplete ROBLOX installation process, improper deletion of software from your PC etc. In detail, these reasons are-
Reasons for ROBLOX Error Code 277
Corrupted windows registry files
Windows system file gets damaged owing to various reasons and it return causes problem to Roblox and also the other functioning of the computer is also hampered.
This happens if the game is big and the game has more than 4500 parts whereas, the limit is around 3000 parts. Because of these excessive assets you may see ROBLOX won’t stop configuring problems.
Sometimes, due to some glitch in the computer’s connection, it is not able to run to the Roblox perfectly and thus, it hampers the game performances. You cannot login to the game if the admin of that particular game is adding some assets using Roblox Studio.
But keep in mind that these reasons are not exhaustive but only illustrative. Now, to deal with this issue, you need to do the following-
Here are the steps to fix Error Code 277 for ROBLOX on Mobile:
- Launch the Roblox game you want to play.
- Run Roblox in Background and Enable Airplane Mode.
- Switch on your Wi-fi connection or, mobile data and return to Roblox.
#1 Use ROBLOX Error 277 Utility Tool
Error 277 Repair Utility mainly fixes the corrupted Windows registry system files.
I will discuss more about ROBLOX Utility tool later in this post.
Using the Repair utility tool is the best option for fixing ROBLOX error codes.
Here are the steps to use the ROBLOX Error 277 Utility tool:
- Download the Error code 277 ROBLOX Utility tool for your computers Windows Operating System.
- Install the software and then click SCAN NOW.
- Wait for some time while the tool keeps scanning for problems.
- Click the Fix Button.
- Restart the computer to fix ROBLOX error code 277.
#2 Update Your Default Browser
By default Browser I will recommend using Google Chrome. It is because Google Chrome is the trusted and most reliable browser for playing ROBLOX. You can also use the internet explorer too.
Updating the Browser is important because when you update your Browser, ROBLOX itself updates frequently to the latest version.
Update the windows
Next solution may be to perform a windows update in order to get rid of the issue. If still the issue is not resolved, you can try the next fix.
Step 1: Click on “Start” and head to the Settings icon.
Step 2: While in Settings, click on the “Updates & Security” option.
Step 3: Now, from the left panel, go to “Windows Update” and hit on “Check for Updates” in the Windows update pop-up window.
Step 4: A new window pops-up telling that the updates have begun showing the progress bar of the installation.
Step 5: Restart your PC once you see the message on the screen instructs to restart the computer to complete the installation process.
#3 Run the ROBLOX Compatibility Mode
Windows 10 is the best Operating System for running ROBLOX player.
But compatibility issues might create chaos with your game.
It is because most software like ROBLOX Player were created for the previous Windows operating System. That is why, the older versions of Windows are most likely to face issues while running the new Windows system. You have to run Roblox in compatibility mode.
You can fix compatibility problems on Windows in two different ways:
- Click on the compatibility settings for ROBLOX.
- Use the Windows built-in Program Compatibility Troubleshooter.
Here are the steps to change ROBLOX compatibility mode settings:
- Choose Properties by Right-clicking on the ROBLOX app.
- Then mark off Run this program in compatibility mode by clicking on the Compatibility tab.
- Choose any Windows version you want to use for the app’s settings and click on Apply button.
If you cannot change ROBLOX Compatibility mode settings then, you can use the in-built Program compatibility Troubleshooter.
Here are the steps to use the Windows built-in Program Compatibility Troubleshooter:
- Search for RUN in the Windows Start button.
- Click on the previous versions of Windows from the RUN search results.
- Click on the OK button to run the troubleshooting process and inspect potential compatibility issues with your apps.
- Once the analysis gets completed, you will see a list of troublesome apps.
- Look for ROBLOX from the list.
- Choose the Recommended troubleshooting option.
- Restart your PC to save the changes.
#4 Delete the ROBLOX Log Files
Here are the steps to delete the ROBLOX log files:
- Launch the Run dialog by pressing the Windows + R key at the same time.
- Type the following command in the Run dialog box and then press Enter%localappdata%Robloxlogs
- Use the keyboard shortcuts Ctrl + A to select all the files in the folder and Shift + Delete to completely delete them from your computer.
- Open the Run dialog once again and type the following command:%USERPROFILE%AppDataLocalLowRbxLogs
- Test the program.
#5 Connect to a Different Network
You should try using a different network to get rid of the issue.
ROBLOX Error Repair Tool [The Best tool to fix ROBLOX Errors]
ROBLOX utility is a type of software that is used to scan, diagnose, and repair any problems on your computer. It is used to fix the Roblox errors. This tool does many functions, including fixing corrupted Windows Registry Files, clearing Cache, fixing bugs, etc. It uses the Advanced Patient Pending Technology with some cool and amazing features.
The features for ROBLOX Error code 277 Utility tools include Startup customization, database troubleshooting, DLL files, database file extension, live updates and more.
These are some of the details regarding ROBLOX and the reason why error is there. Now, you need to keep one thing in mind and that is the error is caused by some of your actions, so try not doing that in order to get rid of the error completely. Also, follow all the steps carefully and without skipping any of the steps mentioned above so that you effectively overcome the issues.