- 1 What is TweakDoor?
- 2 App Features
- 3 How to Download TweakDoor?
- 4 How to Use TweakDoor?
- 5 How to Delete TweakDoor?
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions
- 6.1 Q- How safe is TweakDoor?
- 6.2 Q- Is it a Cydia Alternative?
- 6.3 Q- What Devices Does it Support?
- 6.4 Q- How Do I Fix the White Screen?
- 6.5 Q- What About the Untrusted Developer Error?
- 6.6 Q- I Don’t see an Install Option
- 6.7 Q- Why Use TweakDoor?
- 6.8 Q- I Use Emus4U; How is TweakDoor Different?
- 6.9 Q- What About Android Devices?
- 6.10 Q- How Do I Find an App or Game?
- 6.11 Q- And Cydia Tweaks?
- 6.12 Q- What do you think?
The latest app installer released for iOS users is the TweakDoor app, and it’s proving popular already. It’s free to use; there’s no need to jailbreak, and its dead simple to install. Read on for all the details.
What is TweakDoor?
One of the latest iOS app installers, TweakDoor, offers access to tons of unofficial apps and games that you won’t find in any official app store, along with a few tweaks too.
Have a look at the features the app installer offers:
- No jailbreak
- Thousands of movie apps, games, and tweaks
- Updated regularly
- Not a resource-hog
- Many more
Pros and Cons
Like any app, TweakDoor has its good and bad sides:
- No jailbreak needed, anyone can use it
- No need to provide your Apple ID
- Plenty of apps to choose from
- Configuration profile built to Apple’s privacy standards
- Not the same functionality as Cydia
- Apple will revoke the certificate within a few days – use an anti-revoke app or a VPN to prevent this
How to Download TweakDoor?
How to Use TweakDoor?
Using TweakDoor couldn’t be easier, either:
- Open TweakDoor from your home page
- If the Untrusted Developer error appears, open Settings > General > Profiles. Tap the developer name and tap Trust
- When you open TweakDoor, tap TweakDoor apps and find the app or game you want
- Tap Get and install it.
How to Delete TweakDoor?
If you need to delete TweakDoor, it’s simple to do. Choose one of these methods:
Method 1: App Profile
- Launch Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management
- Tap the TweakDoor profile
- Tap Delete App
Method 2: App Icon
- Tap and long-hold on the ap icon
- When it starts wiggling, tap on the x in the top corner
- Tap Delete
Both methods remove TweakDoor from your device.
Frequently Asked Questions
These answer some of the common questions:
Q- How safe is TweakDoor?
Very safe. We tested it and can report there is no malware or anything else that can harm your data or device. Not needing a jailbreak makes it even safer, and it is a legal app.
Q- Is it a Cydia Alternative?
Yes, but it doesn’t offer the same features as you get with Cydia. There are tweaks, but only those that can work without a jailbreak mechanism. You do get loads of other third-party content, though.
Q- What Devices Does it Support?
All iPhone and iPad models.
Q- How Do I Fix the White Screen?
A common error, the best way to fix it is to delete TweakDoor entirely and reinstall it.
Q- What About the Untrusted Developer Error?
Another common error with unofficial content and easy to resolve:
- Keep in mind the developer name from the error message and open Settings
- Tap General > Profiles
- Find and tap on the developer name
- Tap on Trust
- The error won’t show now.
Q- I Don’t see an Install Option
You may already have a version of TweakDoor on your device, and its causing incompatibility issues. Delete the app from your device and start again.
Q- Why Use TweakDoor?
Because it offers you so much choice, and you don’t need to jailbreak to use it. Plus, it is very safe, regularly updated, and legal to use.
Q- I Use Emus4U; How is TweakDoor Different?
It isn’t, not really. The developers collaborated on ensuring that both apps will give you what you want. If one doesn’t work, the other one will.
Q- What About Android Devices?
It is only an iOS installer at the moment, but there is a chance Android support will be provided in the future. For now, if you see a link claiming to be an Android TweakDoor APK, don’t click it – it isn’t genuine and will likely contain malware, or something equally nasty.
Q- How Do I Find an App or Game?
Simple; use the TweakDoor search facility or just browse through.
Q- And Cydia Tweaks?
Yes, there are some, and you find them in the same way. However, they are limited to tweaks that don’t need a jailbreak to work, so don’t expect to find everything you go from Cydia.
Q- What do you think?
TweakDoor is shaping up to be a popular third-party installer and has already experienced millions of downloads. Give it a go; it’s free, and you don’t have to jailbreak so you don’t have anything to lose.