When it comes to streaming movies and TV shows for free, Vidcloud is the best service used by everyone. It has all the series and latest movies from all the OTT platforms with included subtitles. People binge watch on this platform because it is totally free to use. Even though with gaining popularity, people are showing concern over the security and privacy issues with the platform.
Is the Website up and running?
No, the website is not currently live due to piracy issues. As we all know, the website copies the video files from famous OTT platforms like Netflix and Amazon Prime which is not allowed. This is the reason why the URL gets blocked by the authorities due to violation of rules.
However, there are certain countries in which there are no strict rules and one can access the website from there. To do that, VPN is a must used service that bypasses the proxy and user can enjoy streaming.
Some of the working URLs are Vidcloud and Vidcloud.pw. Here is the screenshot.
Is the Website safe?
Daily users call it the best and safest website to stream favourite content on their devices but it is not the case. We researched a bit deeper and found that a lot of malware and phishing links are connected to the website that gains access to a user’s devices after a user click any pop-ups.
Also, Vidcloud earns money using the ads and pop-ups that redirects a user to different website.
Note: “Techlogitic Team is not responsible for any damage or data leak caused by visiting the site.”
So, let us find some famous and reliable alternatives to Vidcloud.
This is no doubt the most famous website after VidCloud. It is considered as the best differentiating website with great genre and a very large user base. Below are some pros and cons that helps user make a choice.
- All latest movies are available.
- Easy streaming with less data consumption.
- Latest movies and TV shows are available.
- Unlimited downloads.
- Basic information including Trailer are also included.
- A very great and minimalistic User Interface.
- Piracy is illegal.
- Irrelevant and pop-up ads.
- Not at all safe.
- Domains gets changed frequently.
- Video stuck a lot during playback.
this is another great website to use without any VPN as most of the countries have not blocked the website. This makes it one of the best websites to watch shows and movies.
- It is free to use.
- The website has a very large database of movies and TV shows.
- It gets regular updates by the owners.
- It may get restricted on certain networks.
- in some countries, might require VPN to be installed.
- It is illegal and unsafe.
- the site has fluctuating video quality due to internet speeds.
Even though, this website is similar to VidCloud, still, it has certain features that differentiate from it. It is a great website for freeloaders.
- Like other, there is no subscription fee.
- It has a vast library.
- A very delicate UI.
- It is safe and legal website.
- Slower when compared to other while fetching new movies.
- It is not available in all countries.
- The website only offers the movies in English.
Like PopcornFlix, this is another safer and legal option for free streaming of movies and TV shows. Let us compare some Pros and Cons to make a clear call.
- Content gets updated regularly.
- The site is both for free and paid users.
- It is 100% legal to visit the website.
- The domain is same and does not change.
- Even the free version has large library of content.
- It takes quite a while for a new content to appear on the website.
- HD quality is available only for paid users.
Last but not the least, we have YesMovies which gives a great competition to VidCloud. So, check the pros and cons for the same.
- It is totally free.
- No registration is required.
- A mobile app is also available to download.
- It gets regular and latest release.
- It is totally illegal and unsafe to use.
- The site also has various streaming quality that gets lowered during low data speeds.
- In some countries, it may require a VPN.
So, this was a list to best VidCloud alternatives.
Still, have any queries? Comment down below.