- 1 Best Beer Growlers 2020 – Our Top Picks
- 2 Best Beer Growlers 2020 – Detailed Review!
- 2.1 #1 Hydro Flask Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Beer Growler
- 2.2 #2 SWIGG SAVVY Stainless Steel Insulated Water Bottle and Beer Growler
- 2.3 #3 Stanley Classic Vacuum Insulated Growler
- 2.4 #4 45 Degree Latitude Stainless Steel Beer Growler
- 2.5 #5 GrowlerWerks UKeg Pressurized Growler
- 2.6 #6 Sally’s Organics Amber Glass Growlers with Polycone Lids
- 2.7 #7 MiiR Stainless Steel Insulated Growler Bottle
- 2.8 #8 G Francis Stainless Steel with Swing-Top Beer Growler
- 2.9 #9 Drink Tanks Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Beer Growler
- 2.10 #10 ProKeg Stainless Steel Beer Growler
- 3 How to buy the best beer growler
- 4 Conclusion
Nothing can beat the satisfaction of a freshly brewed beer after a hectic day of work. However, it is difficult to maintain beer’s original crisp flavor once it gets opened. To keep beer the way it should be you must go for the best beer growlers instead of cheap plastic bottles.
Not only you will be drinking great beers but will also maintain its quality for days. Thus, we have come up with the 10 best beer growlers available in the market, so you don’t have to waste your time looking for one.
Best Beer Growlers 2020 – Our Top Picks
According to Techlogitic, Here are the best beer growlers top picks money can buy –
Best Beer Growlers 2020 – Detailed Review!
Let’s take a look at 10 of the Best Beer Growlers you can buy in the year 2020-21.
The Hydro Flask Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Beer Growler is considered as one of the best companies in the much competitive growler industry. Famous for its “Temp-Shield” technology the beer holder can keep the drink icy cold for almost 24 hours and keep hot liquids warm up to 6 hours. This is the Best Beer Growlers for the year 2019-20.
Moreover, the product also comes with a leak-proof cap seal that preserves carbonation like never before. Your beer rests fresh inside the holder as it is built from 18/8 food-grade stainless steel. Thus you do not have to worry about the strength and durability of the product while the flavor always stays intact in the beer. The powder coating enhances its grip while the size allows you to carry it everywhere.
- Keeps beverages cold for 24 hours with Temp-Shield technology
- Keeps the beverage carbonated with a leak-proof cap seal
- Enhanced grip due to powder coating
- Available in numerous designs and colors
- Uses 18/8 good grade stainless steel to intact the flavor
- Small capacity
The beverage holder is great for people invested in physical activities where one needs greater hydration. Swig Savvy’s Stainless Steel Wide Mouth Insulated Water Bottle is essentially sucker punch for those cheap plastic bottles with its larger size and insulated stainless steel wide-mouth that holds more beverage than its competitors.
Moreover, the double-wall design takes cares of the temperature efficiently. The flexible carrying bag is an add-on which keeps it convenient to carry around. For cleaning and refilling purposes, the developers have designed an extra-wide neck. Its USP is its BPA free stainless steel that does not release dangerous chemicals in the beverage.
- Keeps the liquid cold through its double-walled container
- Can carry 64 oz of liquid
- BPA free stainless steel model
- Easy to clean due to a broader mouth
- Nylon pouch aids in moving it
- Can slip due to a large size of the Best Beer Growler.
The legendary British company is back with a bang with this new Stanley Classic Vacuum Insulated Growler. The use of BPA free stainless steel with a vacuum insulated technology gives it better purity. Furthermore, it guarantees to keep a cold beverage icy chilled for up to 24 hours while the hot liquids can be used by within 18 hours of their filling. Being true to its British values it has an old school vintage look with a design that boasts of its convenience and agility. The sturdy handles and flip-top lid are great for sticky situations. Apart from other Best Beer Growlers, it also comes with a dishwasher safe feature making it more practical.
- It keeps your beverages cold and hot for 24 and 18 hours respectively due to the vacuum insulated, BPA free, stainless steel body.
- Sturdy build and flip-top lid
- It is dishwasher safe
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
- Less capacity
- Reduced gripping
45 Degree Latitude Beer Growler comes with insulated and vacuum-sealed anatomy that keeps your beverages as cold and hot as they are available in shopping stores. Moreover, you do not have to worry about any leaks or spills thanks to its heavy-duty design. Also, this Best Beer Growler has largemouth which allows you to easily clean and refills the container.
It is made up of BPA free stainless steel which guarantees 100 percent purity while the matte powder finish ensures complete safety while gripping the bottle on the go. You can also choose from a vast range of colors including lime green and cayman blue.
- Environment-friendly BPA free stainless steel
- Keeps beverages cold for 24 hours and hot for 18 hours
- Available in different colors
- Leak-proof vacuum seal
- Stronger grip due to matte powder finish
- Less capacity
The best cure for beer reservation issues has arrived. With its uKeg 64 oz capacity, the Pressurized Growler keeps the beverages carbonated and fresh for more extended hours. Your beer is kept safe for two weeks inside the stainless steel double-walled vacuum insulation. The adjustable VPR cap helps you to decide the level of carbonation as per your taste. The dispenser tap keeps things stylish and maintains temperature with acute precision. Its comfortable handle and compact size allow you to carry your favorite beer wherever you go.
- Keeps beer carbonated for two weeks
- Comes with an adjustable VPR for controlling the carbonation
- Dispenser tap provides better comfort
- Convenient handle for smoother mobility
- Lifetime customer support and one year warranty
- Quality issues reported by some users
You must not overlook Sally’s Organics for their low range pricing as they offer elegance, functionality, and versatility in the amber glass beer growlers. Sally’s Organics Amber Glass Growlers with Polycone Lids is fit to preserve any or all of your favorite beverages without much effort. Majority of beer drinkers who brew their drink at home love this product because it can maintain the freshness and crispness of the drink. Due to its densely sealed polycone caps, the container can be used to hold sauce, syrup, juice, etc without rusting. The container is also odor-free thanks to the BPA free glass bottle construction. You do not have to worry about the durability of the product as it comes with a money-back guarantee.
- Can be used for brewing and storing
- Does not contain Lead and BPA
- Highly durable
- Not easy to carry
A quick read – my friend Matthew here have shared some tips on having the best dining experience you can find the article here.
The double-walled vacuum insulated MiiR Stainless Steel Insulated Growler Bottle contains an impressive 64 oz of your favorite beer. The clamp style closure system maintains the required temperature and carbonation for 24 hours for cold and 8 hours for hot drinks. It is made up of Korean stainless steel which is also BPA free that helps in preserving the original flavor of your beer without any odor. Apart from its great features it also commits to a more significant cause. They provide for a water project focused on providing fresh water to the needy communities. You are provided with a code that allows you to track your impact on these people through GPS and photographs. This is my personal best beer growler 2020.
- Double-walled stainless steel vacuum insulation.
- Great grip
- Secures required temperatures and carbonation
- Helps a disadvantaged community over water issues
- Old technology
The G Francis Stainless Steel with Swing-Top Beer Growler focuses on users who prefer functionality and ease of use over aesthetics. Its fold-down design handle is best suited for people who undertake outdoor activities where convenience is a top priority. Its smaller size does not create a hassle in journeys while the airtight seal works fine to keep the beverage fresh for an extended period of time. It’s BPA free stainless steel body takes care of your beer’s quality and keeps it chilled in overwhelming temperatures.
- Easy to carry
- 1-liter storage capacity
- Comes with a swing-top cap for natural fillings
- BPA free and dishwasher safe
- Small size
The USP of the Drink Tanks Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Beer Growler is its stronger, thicker and long-lasting stainless steel coating. The growler is vacuum insulated with a double-walled 18/8 stainless steel container. The solid seal guarantees to preserve the beverages by maintaining the required temperature for more than 12 hours. The product ensures further insulation through its metal-latch lid. It also features an easy-pour handle which avoids leakages and mess. You can choose from a variety of colors as well.
- More than 12 hours of carbonation and temperature control
- Comes with an easy-pour handle
- BPA free and dishwasher safe
- Available in different colors
- Not able to preserve beer over an extended period
People interested in aesthetics are inevitably going to love this product. The attractive stainless steel container keeps your beverage fresh for almost two days and looks so cool that you would like to take it everywhere with you. The flip-top is sophisticatedly designed while the freshness of the brew is maintained through a silicone gasket. Moreover, your beer never loses its original taste as the stainless steel guarantees no changes in its flavor. This is my brother’s personal-best beer growler.
On the other hand, the container is only single-walled that might not be able to insulate the beverage as efficiently as other growlers on the list. However, it is easy to carry and comes cheap in comparison to market leaders.
- Beautiful appearance
- Keeps the beverage fresh for two days
- Lightweight and inexpensive
- Greater capacity
- Less insulation
How to buy the best beer growler
To start with, you must consider the material of your beer growler. Both glass and steel products have their own share of pros and cons. Majority of glass growlers have a timeless look with brown glass being the most popular option. They are also inexpensive compared to stainless steel growler which is more on the practical side of things.
Unlike glass, stainless steel is more durable and eliminates cases of leaks and cracks. Those who are outdoorsy prefer the stainless steel variety while those who prefer a more relaxed and urbane setting may want to stick to their glass growlers.
We advise you to buy a growler that is portable and easy to handle. The size of the growler is crucial in deciding which product is right for you. Depending on the usage, choose a flask that could answer your needs well. For instance, if you are going camping, you may need a bigger flask. The last metric is the price. Glass growlers are generally cheaper than steel, but none of them make a difference to the beer’s taste.
The fundamentals of buying the most suitable beer growler are entirely subjective. No product can satisfy every consumer, but a smart buyer will only prefer a product that matches their priorities. Look for the right elements before making a final call. Make sure that you don’t overthink. Sometimes, you just need to go with your instinct to buy the best growler as per your needs.