- 1 Best Concrete Cleaner 2020 – Our top picks!
- 2 Best Concrete Cleaner 2020 – Detailed Review!
- 2.1 #1 Masonry Defender All-Purpose Masonry & Concrete Cleaner, 3 LB Pail
- 2.2 #2 Flo-Kem Heavy Duty Concrete Floor Cleaner
- 2.3 #3 Krud Kutter KK012 Original Concentrated Cleaner Degreaser
- 2.4 #4 ACT Concrete Cleaner and Degreaser- Industrial and Residential
- 2.5 #5 CAF Outdoor Cleaning EXIMO Waterless Concrete Cleaner
- 2.6 #6 Zep Professional Powdered Concrete Floor Cleaner
- 2.7 #7 Black Diamond Stoneworks Limestone and Travertine Floor Cleaner
- 2.8 #8 Oil Eater Original 1 Gallon Cleaner/Degreaser
- 2.9 #9 Simple Green 13005CT Industrial Cleaner and Degreaser, Concentrated
- 2.10 #10 Simple Green Pro HD Heavy Duty Cleaner Concentrate
- 3 How to buy the perfect concrete cleaner?
- 4 Conclusion on Concrete Cleaner reviews
Concrete floors look amazing, but they are also quick to attract dust, dirt, mold, and mildew. If you have pets at home, expect some animal wastes sticking around even after your regular wash. Thankfully, maintaining these floors isn’t hard. All you need to do is buy a good quality concrete cleaner that would wipe away the dirt and grime and leave your floor looking fresh and shiny.
If you think your floor needs a good cleaning, check out our list of the top 10 concrete cleaners available on the market today. We are providing an assorted list of the most popular cleaning products- right from environment-friendly options to high-end industrial-grade cleaners.
Best Concrete Cleaner 2020 – Our top picks!
Best Concrete Cleaner 2020 – Detailed Review!
Let’s take a look at 10 of the best Concrete Cleaner you can buy in the year 2019-20.
If you are looking for a powder cleaner to get rid of concrete stains, you should choose the Masonry Defender All-Purpose Masonry & Concrete Cleaner, 3 LB Pail. You can easily clean both brick and concrete surfaces with this product. Just use six gallons of this powder mixed with water to clean up a 900 sq. ft. area with ease of grime, dirt, mold, and mildew. The highly oxygenated bleach cleaner is nontoxic and is perfect for use on pavers, sidewalks, garages, patios and even driveways. You can use it around plantation areas as well. Use it as a shiny sealer for unsealed concrete for a more robust finish. This is the best Concrete Cleaner you must look for in the year 2019-20.
- Great for cleaning dirt, mold and mildew
- Can be used on brick and concrete
- Melts easily with warm water
- Perfect for use with a pressure washer
- May not be a good choice for scrubbing stains
If dirt, grime and stains are making the floor look extremely filthy, you need something like the Flo-Kem Heavy Duty Concrete Floor Cleaner. This long-lasting cleaner does all the dirty work and removes the toughest stains from parking lots, manufacturing plants or even dirty homes. It comes with a deep cleansing formula that can easily do away with all types of grease and oil as well. This is the 2nd best Concrete Cleaner recommended by our TechLogitic team. The fragrant green liquid is EPA approved and can be used around plantations as well. It should be mixed with water before use.
- Robust cleaner
- Manages to clear dirt, oil and grease stains
- Cost-effective solution
- The odor could be too strong for some people
One of the most popular cleaners and degreasers on the market, the Krud Kutter KK012 Original Concentrated Cleaner Degreaser is powerful enough to remove all kinds of stains from concrete floors. It does its job quickly and effectively and removes pet stains, adhesive, glue, grease, oil, marker and even wax from a concrete surface. The cleaner is made of biodegradable materials and contains a strong combination of surfactants, emulsifiers and detergents, making it an all-around best option for cleaning concrete. The water-based cleaner is non-flammable and doesn’t contain ammonia, bleaches or petroleum solvents.
- Powerful all-round surface cleaner
- Non-flammable and biodegradable
- No ammonia, bleach or petroleum products
- Works quickly to remove all stains
- Not ideal for removing soap and scum from showers
The ACT Concrete Cleaner and Degreaser- Industrial and Residential is a powerful microbial and bioremediation formula that easily removes soil stains, dirt, grease, oil and even gum and animal waste from your concrete floor. The stubborn stain cleaner and degreaser is ideal for use in homes as well as industrial units. It is completely eco-friendly and provides the best dry concrete cleaning and has been certified by the EPA for safe cleaning near plantations as well. The product is harmless to kids and pets as well and is known to work in freezing temperatures as well, providing intense cleaning each time. So what’s stopping you to buy this best Concrete Cleaner.
- Pocket-friendly price
- Heavy duty cleaner and degreaser
- Removes dirt, soil, grease, oil, urine, animal waste and gum
- Harmless to pets, kids and vegetation
- The cleaning process is very slow
Another waterless cleaner on the list, the CAF Outdoor Cleaning EXIMO Waterless Concrete Cleaner cleans concrete surfaces and adds shine to them. It is a natural floor cleaner made of recyclable and environment-friendly materials- posing no harm to your kids, pets or even your vegetation. The product doesn’t even need scrubbing, mobbing or pressure washing. Just add it to the areas you want to clean, and it would act on the stains and dirt on its own. It has a special bioremediation formula which works by changing the chemical composition of hydrocarbons founds in carbon dioxide and water. It is good for removing even petroleum oil stains from the floor.
- Zero-water use
- Cleans the toughest grime and even petroleum stains
- Isn’t harmful to kids, pets or vegetation
- May create dust clouds as it is a powdered cleaner
Used for both domestic and industrial purposes, this heavy-duty Zep Professional Powdered Concrete Floor Cleaner has a pH range of 12 to 12.5. With just 0.67% VOC content, it is environmentally friendly as well. No vegetation or plantation will be harmed because of the cleaner. The orange colored powder needs to be mixed with water in 1:10 ratio for cleaning. It comes in 40-pound containers and has a mild pine oil scent. It can easily clear oil, grease and dirt from the concrete floor and adds a shiny finish. It could be used to clean embedded soil and can be used with floor mops as well.
- USA-based product
- Comes with a mild scent
- Can be used with floor mops easily
- Removes dirt, oil as well as grease
- Cleaned floors require more thorough rinsing
The Black Diamond Stoneworks Limestone and Travertine Floor Cleaner isn’t just good for concrete, it works equally well on the slate, marble, natural stones and other types of tumbled or honed surfaces. The product can be used regularly to keep floors looking like new. It has a relatively balanced pH compared to some of its counterparts, which helps it in maintaining the sheen of the stones. The green and environment-friendly product causes no harm to kids and pets and is safe for vegetation as well. The users need to add four ounces of the cleaner with a gallon of water to get the perfect finish. It doesn’t need extra rinsing like other best Concrete Cleaner.
- High-quality cleaner
- Doesn’t harm stones
- Balanced pH, harmless to kids, pets and vegetation
- Doesn’t need extra rinsing
- May not be suitable for removing organic materials or do heavy duty tasks
This awesome Oil Eater Original 1 Gallon Cleaner/Degreaser has been a popular choice among users to clean oils and grease from any kind of surface. This water-based cleaner is abrasive but is made of green and recyclable materials- making it safe for the environment. You can use it to clean floors as well as septic systems. The non-corrosive, non-hazardous and non-toxic cleaner is certified by the USDA and is safe for your vegetation as well. Mix 1 part of the Oil Eater cleaner to 14 parts of water to achieve the best results on concrete. It can be used on tub/tile. Grills, asphalt, floors, carpets and even laundry and is suitable for home and industrial use.
- Made of recyclable materials
- Non-corrosive and non-hazardous
- Safe for vegetation
- Can be used for a variety of purposes
- USDA approved
- Great for cleaning oils and greases
- May require scrubbing and washing tools to get the perfect results.
If plain products don’t cut the deal for you, try this Simple Green 13005CT Industrial Cleaner and Degreaser, Concentrated. While it is an industrial strength product, it can also be used for private purposes. It can remove virtually any type of dirt, grime, oil, grease and even food residues from your concrete floor. It comes with a bioremediation and microbial solution that can easily remove soil stains from concrete. It can also be used for urine stains and will be useful for people with pets. Don’t worry- it is safe for both kids and pets but manages to provide a solid cleanse to the floor at the same time. It can be used on concrete as well as countertops, sinks and tiles. You can also clean carpets and upholstery with this product.
- Non-burnable, non-hazardous and non-eroding
- Safe for kids and pets
- Can remove a variety of stains
- Good for both home and industrial uses
- Some users may find the smell too strong
Products from Simple Green always provide a satisfactory cleaning experience and the Simple Green Pro HD Heavy Duty Cleaner Concentrate is no exception to the rule. It can be used to clean concrete, wooden floors, mechanical hardware, recreational vehicles and cars. You can also use it for degreasing as it provides robust action against oil stains. The purple colored liquid cleaner should be mixed with water to get the right results. It is free of phosphate and unpleasant odors. The liquid is also chlorine free, helping avoid deterioration of the surfaces it is used on.
- Phosphate and clean free
- Doesn’t have bad smells
- Liquid form for easier cleansing
- Can be used on a variety of surfaces
- May require pressure washing
How to buy the perfect concrete cleaner?
The good thing about concrete cleaners is that everyone has used them at least once- so crowdsourcing the right option for your home is very easy. Just ask your friends and neighbors about the product they use. You will most likely be able to see the results first hand. Getting online reviews for a product is also a good way to find the best cleaner for your home.
One thing that you must care for while buying a cleaner is its safety. Cleaning solutions are notorious for including a variety of surfactants that damage your floors and then mix up with groundwater to contaminate it. Make sure that the cleaner you use is safe for both humans, pets, and vegetation and is made of natural products.
Check whether you would like to buy an all-purpose cleaner or a specific concrete cleaner. All-purpose cleaners are usually great for using on a variety of surfaces and even upholstery. Concrete specific cleaners could have more strength to get the work done quickly and easily. Finally, check the price of the product and see if it’s the right choice for you.
Conclusion on Concrete Cleaner reviews
A wide variety of concrete cleaners crowd the markets, confusing homeowners who don’t know if they should spend their money on a product’s advertised hype. To get the best products for your home, it would be worthwhile to find something from the list given above. These cleaners are popular and have been used by thousands of users who swear by their cleaning properties. If you are looking for a cleaner, quickly check these products out and read their reviews before making your choice.